Just found this article over at Phone Arena...

https://www.phonearena.com/news/sams...rumor_id114981

Did some further googling and it looks pretty legit. Originated from xda Developers and they say it might pack SD855 SOC!!!

What do you all think?
    04-01-2019 12:50 PM
    Sounds impressive if true

Guessing out for note 10...
    quadtronix likes this.
    04-01-2019 01:05 PM
    I'm barely 3 weeks into my Tab S4 and so far very happy with it. I intend on getting at least 2 years out of this thing, so I probably won't be looking to upgrade until there's already a Tab S6 on the market. Basically, the Tab S5 is pretty much irrelevant to me. It would have to undoubtedly blow away the Tab S4 in every possible metric in order for me to even look its way.
    ROE_HUNTER, quadtronix and kixfan like this.
    04-01-2019 06:38 PM
    I'm barely 3 weeks into my Tab S4 and so far very happy with it. I intend on getting at least 2 years out of this thing, so I probably won't be looking to upgrade until there's already a Tab S6 on the market. Basically, the Tab S5 is pretty much irrelevant to me. It would have to undoubtedly blow away the Tab S4 in every possible metric in order for me to even look its way.
    Same here.
    quadtronix and kixfan like this.
    04-01-2019 08:34 PM
    Agree completely... all though I do like shiny new things...LOL
    quadtronix, kixfan and ROE_HUNTER like this.
    04-02-2019 09:13 AM
    Agree completely... all though I do like shiny new things...LOL
    I'm anxiously awaiting the S tab 5e, as,although I love almost everything about my S Tab 4, it's too heavy. I use it mostly for reading ebooks, news,email and watching my movies on Vudu, Google and Netflix, and the weight of the tab 4 is too much to comfortably hold unless I prop it on a pillow or table. I don't use the S pen, so will gift the Tab 4 to my hubby, as he does a lot of drawing and calligraphy.
    ROE_HUNTER and ClintRo like this.
    04-06-2019 08:32 AM
    I just want oneUI on my tab S4 lol

I would look at the tab S5 but would need to have good improvement to get it.
    04-08-2019 01:57 PM
    I was thinking of getting a tablet and within my budget Iam considering between the Samsung tab s5e or the iPad 9.7

What do you guys think?
    04-14-2019 10:01 AM
    Depends a lot on your planned usage.
    04-14-2019 02:49 PM
    I was thinking of getting a tablet and within my budget Iam considering between the Samsung tab s5e or the iPad 9.7

What do you guys think?
    Depends on if you are team Android or team Apple. Both are great devices.
    04-14-2019 07:02 PM
    Depends on if you are team Android or team Apple. Both are great devices.
    I'm more of a team android guy but I have heard of android tablets not lasting long, about them not getting updates after awhile
    04-14-2019 09:12 PM
    Samsung like other manufacturers says two major releases are guaranteed but who knows if they will live up to it. That being said I have an 8 or 9 year old Samsung tablet which works just fine still even though it hasn't been upgraded in years....they don't just stop working.

For media consumption both tablets are fine, you won't be dissapointed with either.
    04-14-2019 10:54 PM
    Samsung like other manufacturers says two major releases are guaranteed but who knows if they will live up to it. That being said I have an 8 or 9 year old Samsung tablet which works just fine still even though it hasn't been upgraded in years....they don't just stop working.

For media consumption both tablets are fine, you won't be dissapointed with either.
    How is the performance of your 8/9 year old Samsung tablet? Is it very laggy?
    04-15-2019 10:42 AM
    How is the performance of your 8/9 year old Samsung tablet? Is it very laggy?
    It performs the same as it did when it was new. Because the Android OS version was frozen the tablet hardware doesn't get overwhelmed with the bloat of new OS's like a PC would, or like this tablet would had it been getting updated to more cpu/memory intensive Android versions.
    04-15-2019 10:48 AM
    It performs the same as it did when it was new. Because the Android OS version was frozen the tablet hardware doesn't get overwhelmed with the bloat of new OS's like a PC would, or like this tablet would had it been getting updated to more cpu/memory intensive Android versions.
    I see, thanks for your input!
    04-15-2019 12:43 PM