I just bought my S4 tablet and I also bought the Samsung tablet keyboard case which I find for me is complete garbage!
    You cannot adjusted it and it feels rather cheap.
    So I want to know what tablet brand keyboard cover are you using the and what do you guys recommend?
    07-11-2019 08:00 PM
    I recommend a folio-type case and a portable keyboard (I use a foldable one with a trackpad). If you don't like the limited positions of the folio case (which I recommend because it's pretty much the only thing that won't add bulk or weight to an already light tablet) you can try the thick ones with a kickstand, but you WILL notice the weight difference, so not great for prolonged handheld use.
    07-11-2019 10:31 PM
    I have always been very happy with Moko brand folios found on Amazon.
    SpookDroid likes this.
    07-12-2019 08:02 AM
    I just bought my S4 tablet and I also bought the Samsung tablet keyboard case which I find for me is complete garbage!
    You cannot adjusted it and it feels rather cheap.
    So I want to know what tablet brand keyboard cover are you using the and what do you guys recommend?
    None, I bought the S4 recently. The S4 is my 3rd Note tablet Ihave used over the years. I have used the Note tablets to take notes in meetings with the SPen. I had a keyboard case on my first tablet years ago. Kept it on for maybe 30 days. I have less than zero use for a keyboard on my tablet. For me the keyboard just makes the tablet thick and heavy.

I use the SPen with all of my Microsoft apps. Including Word, OneNote, Teams, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. Plus a few other apps. If I need to do serious typing I will break out my notebook.

I love Note devices. I can quickly take notes in meetings. The handwriting recognition is fantastic. I can take my notes in Onenote and they are synced across all of my devices and as needed shared automatically with my team. I can easily tune my notes into tasks and assign them to my team members.

My Notes have always been my electronic notepad.
    SpookDroid likes this.
    07-14-2019 03:17 AM
    Oh, and forgot to mention, if you get a keyboard with a trackpad, you'll fall in love with DeX on the tablet... No monitor needed! It's awesome.
    07-14-2019 12:22 PM
    Thank you for the replies. I ended up ordering one from Amazon. The INFILAND keyboard case for my S4. So far I love it. The keyboard is removable so I can use it for just a case. I would definitely recommend this keyboard case. I couldn't find one with the track pad which i definitely would want.

Thank you for the replies!!
    07-15-2019 01:03 PM
    This is the one I have. Takes some getting used to because some keys are further apart due to the folds, but once you do, it's great. And it's so compact and light, I can carry it anywhere.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU6580438

Once you realize the amount of weight the cover PLUS keyboard adds to your tablet, you wish you didn't need a cover (which I'd go for if the tablet had a kickstand or something).
    This is the slim cover I use, doesn't add too much weight, but it's still noticeable (and from what I hear, it's 'worse' for the Tab S5e since it's so damn light)
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU6580438
    07-15-2019 01:21 PM
    This is the one I have. Takes some getting used to because some keys are further apart due to the folds, but once you do, it's great. And it's so compact and light, I can carry it anywhere.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU6581000

Once you realize the amount of weight the cover PLUS keyboard adds to your tablet, you wish you didn't need a cover (which I'd go for if the tablet had a kickstand or something).
    This is the slim cover I use, doesn't add too much weight, but it's still noticeable (and from what I hear, it's 'worse' for the Tab S5e since it's so damn light)
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU6581000
    I bought this cover (INFILAND) with the detachable keyboard and I love it. They make really nice keyboard cases. I love the removable keyboard and carrying it as just a case for my S4. The magnet holds the keyboard in place very nicely also. Thanks for sharing I see we have the same taste.๐Ÿ˜
    07-16-2019 12:31 PM
    I use the 1byOne wireless keyboard with touchpad and the INFILAND folio case that allows different viewing angles. It's a great combination and the keyboard is almost exactly the same width as the Tab S4. I use my S4 at work a lot in DEX mode.
    Ms Charli likes this.
    08-17-2019 06:48 AM