Did anyone else know about this?🤔🤔

Ms Charli

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
So I happen to be playing on my tablet one day and I came across in the settings (at a quick glance) a way to set your tablet charging settings so that the tablet only charge up to 85%.

It's kind of Samsung's way a preserving a battery and not overcharging. Well I swiped away and could not find this setting anymore! I went on a two-week frenzy looking for the setting then I found it!😊 I've now set my tablet to this setting which I found useful for me.

So I thought I'd share for those who may not have known about it and they want to use it see the attached. It is only for the tablets right now

Attachments

• 1057.jpg
    1057.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 91

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Rooting with Magisk will allow you to run Magisk Charge Switch, which lets you set the percentage at which charging stops and at which it starts. So Samsung just put half of that into an app. (With MCS, you can set it to, say, 75 75, and the phone will stay between 74% and 76%, starting and stopping the charge as needed to keep it there.)

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Rooting with Magisk will allow you to run Magisk Charge Switch, which lets you set the percentage at which charging stops and at which it starts. So Samsung just put half of that into an app. (With MCS, you can set it to, say, 75 75, and the phone will stay between 74% and 76%, starting and stopping the charge as needed to keep it there.)

There's seriously a working root for this tablet??

Fanflame

Jan 26, 2020
Visit site
Hey Ms Charli,

Thank you for posting this I found it very helpful to change the setting of my power charge. I have been having an issue which I posted about yesterday and it s so annoying I have made a change sp that the 85% option is selected - we'll see if this makes any difference to my issue.

Thanks again! :)

Fanflame

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney