I've been experiencing a weird "bug". At night before I go to bed I always plug my tablet in to charge since it's usually pretty low by then. I notice when I get up in the morning that there is almost always an app or 2 running. This morning I picked it up and youtube was running and a video was playing. Last night I woke up around 4:30 to go to the bathroom and noticed a light from the living room. I walked in and my tablet had a game app running. Then 2 hours later was when I found youtube running. There is nobody in the room so I know nobody is touching it. I also always close all the apps in the quick launch area before I plug it in. None of the apps I run daily are the ones I find running. I have rarely even used youtube on the tablet. Anyone else noticing anything like this? I can't figure it out unless my case it somehow pressing on something but in the case of youtube I don't even have a homescreen icon for it so I don't see how. Anyone have any ideas what could be causing this besides a ghost that likes playing on my tablet at night? LOL
    silverfang77 likes this.
    12-05-2019 03:47 PM
    When you plug in the tablet and turn the screen off, do you ever notice the screen coming on by itself?
    12-05-2019 03:53 PM
    When you plug in the tablet and turn the screen off, do you ever notice the screen coming on by itself?
    No at least not that I've noticed. I woke up this morning to WTForecast app running on it.
    12-06-2019 12:49 PM
    See if it happens if you boot into Safe Mode before going to sleep: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-39013
    12-06-2019 12:52 PM
    See if it happens if you boot into Safe Mode before going to sleep: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-39013
    Okay. I'll try that tonight.
    12-09-2019 03:51 PM