Notification Actions Help

1eyejack

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I can't figure how to change the default actions on gmail notifications. The default actions are "Archive " and "Reply" and prefer to changes "Archive" to "Delete". Please help...

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
long-press an email and the trash can will appear at the upper right. Long-press more of them to delete more than one - then hit the trash can. (They go to trash, so hit the 3 bar menu [upper-left] and scroll down to Trash once in a while and empty that.)

For emails you don't ever want, you can go to Gmail, check an email you never want to see again, click the 3 dots at the top, choose Filter, say okay to the first screen, then check Delete (and others like this - if there are any) and say okay.

1eyejack

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for your reply but I didn't make myself clear.

I'm talking about Gmail notifications that appear on the lock screen or notification area at the top of the display. When the notification is pulled down, two default action appear at the bottom of the notification: "Archive" on the left and "Reply" on the right. I want change "Archive" to "Delete". Went through the same thing with my S10 but can't remember what I did to change it.

Help!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza