Where have you gone?

lateck2

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
It is funny that this forum has almost dried up after the S7 came out.
Where have all of the members gone? No new posts in almost 2 months (at least as I see it).
Did everyone's S6 just start working perfectly or did you trade them in on something new?
I am still using my S6 and have had no real issues (okay that's a reason not to post).

How about you?

Lateck,

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
My Galaxy wifi Tab s6 is just fine. No problems as of now.

It is a huge improvement over my Tab s3, which I still have.
:)

dlgus

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Where have all of the members gone? No new posts in almost 2 months (at least as I see it).
Did everyone's S6 just start working perfectly or did you trade them in on something new?
I am still using my S6 and have had no real issues (okay that's a reason not to post).

How about you?

Lateck,

Still loving my S6.

WillysJeepMan

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

How about you?

Lateck,

Using my S6 + bookcover + bookcover keyboard more than ever. There's so much it can do that I'm still discovering little things even 10 months later. It is so superior to my (former) iPad Pro that my iPad Pro toting colleagues are bit envious.

One thing that I finally resolved was how to get the kickstand portion of the bookcover keyboard to stick reliably until I want to remove it. Now this thing is a little beast. 6 months and it is as solidly on as the first day I made the modifications.

Sadly, the tech media is always onto the next big thing and so the S6 is a distant memory for them.

Frank Aiello

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Oxford Grey is the only color the have. It included the S-Pen and Book Cover. So for I am liking it but have only had it a few days.

RKSSDBB

Oct 17, 2021
Visit site
Using my S6 + bookcover + bookcover keyboard more than ever. There's so much it can do that I'm still discovering little things even 10 months later. It is so superior to my (former) iPad Pro that my iPad Pro toting colleagues are bit envious.

One thing that I finally resolved was how to get the kickstand portion of the bookcover keyboard to stick reliably until I want to remove it. Now this thing is a little beast. 6 months and it is as solidly on as the first day I made the modifications.

Sadly, the tech media is always onto the next big thing and so the S6 is a distant memory for them.

Do you take the kickstand off and put it back on? I would like to use the tablet both ways but I am afraid to try it in case it weakens the glue so much I can't keep it on? Anyone have experience taking the kickstand off and putting it back on regularly?