Tab S6 preorder dates?

Fast-T

Nov 6, 2017
Visit site
Saw the S6 for preorder in Samsungs UK store, but not in the US? Anyone know when it will be coming? Cannot await.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
It's on Samsung's site, it was in the announcement, it's in the launch video, in pretty much every article on the announcement... Not sure how that was missed but yeah, 8/23.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Wonder is there will be any freebies for preordering. Can't wait to put my hands on it.

Yup, no freebies as of yet (other than the Spotify and YouTube ones, and those apply only to new subscribers) other than the 50% off the keyboard cover (which the only thing they haven't announced is if the discount applies to any retail purchase or if it's a Samsung.com exclusive).

PhabPhan

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I will be buying and trying out the keyboard for the first time ever. Thanks to that 50% off discount!

Hopefully Amazon will have some good cases for sale soon.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I will be buying and trying out the keyboard for the first time ever. Thanks to that 50% off discount!

Hopefully Amazon will have some good cases for sale soon.

Just curious, if you are about to drop 90 dollars (plus taxes, even with the 50% discount) on a keyboard case... why would you want to buy an additional one?

PhabPhan

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I may not want to carry around the keyboard all the time. Unless the keyboard part can be removed from the case...?
Just curious, if you are about to drop 90 dollars (plus taxes, even with the 50% discount) on a keyboard case... why would you want to buy an additional one?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I may not want to carry around the keyboard all the time. Unless the keyboard part can be removed from the case...?

It can, but that leaves the screen exposed. It's pretty much a semi-clone of the Surface cover (which is not a bad thing). The keyboard side is so thin, though, you're really not much better off in terms of added weight/thickness with other cases.

If you're not gonna use the keyboard all the time or don't want to carry it, I'd suggest you keep your money and use that on a cheaper portable keyboard with a trackpad (plenty in Amazon, foldable ones too, between 30 or 40 dollars) and either the Samsung slim case or a cheap one from Amazon and the likes.

PhabPhan

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Oh, ok. Thanks for that info!
It can, but that leaves the screen exposed. It's pretty much a semi-clone of the Surface cover (which is not a bad thing). The keyboard side is so thin, though, you're really not much better off in terms of added weight/thickness with other cases.

If you're not gonna use the keyboard all the time or don't want to carry it, I'd suggest you keep your money and use that on a cheaper portable keyboard with a trackpad (plenty in Amazon, foldable ones too, between 30 or 40 dollars) and either the Samsung slim case or a cheap one from Amazon and the likes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar