tab s6 must have apps

keem5

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
i noticed some of the apps are not competible with tab s6 including some of the browser and suc... any good apps that you recomend would be appericated.. such as drawing, video editing a good browser etc..:

chyeo1979

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
If you into trading, then it's Tradingview app to me. Finally it's updated to be able to work full screen in Dex mode

chevyman29

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
i noticed some of the apps are not competible with tab s6 including some of the browser and suc... any good apps that you recomend would be appericated.. such as drawing, video editing a good browser etc..:

I like Samsung browser myself it seems to always work fast and it has all the features I want

Gian995

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
Hey, how Can you use TradingView with Samsung Dex? I have tried to use it with an extern Monitor Connected with my Tablett but TradingView Works but i cann Not draw on the Chart

Gian995

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
If you into trading, then it's Tradingview app to me. Finally it's updated to be able to work full screen in Dex mode

Hey, how Can you use TradingView with Samsung Dex? I have tried to use it with an extern Monitor Connected with my Tablett but TradingView Works but i cann Not draw on the Chart

Alvin M

Apr 12, 2020
Visit site
this is exactly the problem i have. everything works fine apart from the drawing tools so youre unable to analyse charts. ive been trying to solve this by using desktop mode in chrome, did not work, tried other browsers, same issue. finding a solution means i can trade on the go using dex.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae