When the S Pen is in the holder, a long press on the button darkens the screen and displays a pen. How do I turn this off? I don't want to permanently deactivate the pen, just make it NOT do ANYTHING when it's in the holder...

Notifications show up as a huge white block any time I swipe down from the top of the screen. I have nothing personal against notifications, but is there a way to a: change the background color just of this popup so it's not so jarring, or b: turn the notification display OFF with the do not disturb? It's not too bad during the day, but it's pretty distracting when reading at night in bed and I accidentally swipe down slightly and this huge white things shows up.
    11-26-2019 05:12 PM
    11-27-2019 01:59 PM
    Thanks for the reply. Is there a separate "dark mode" or do you mean Night Mode? Night mode is better in that the gigantic notification thing is black, as is the navigation bar at the bottom - I'd previously had to turn the navigation bar off, now at least it can be on.

I think what I'd REALLY like is something that lets me actually CHANGE the background color of the navigation bar and the notification thing. Night mode is OK but its not something I'd want on all the time.

I even installed Nova Launcher since it was supposed to be able to customize a lot more than the default. Notification thing is STILL blinding white. I tried customizing it be couldn't turn it off or make it transparent as I THINK the settings indicated I could...

Is there a way to change how notifications are displayed - to NOT show them when I do a down swipe from the top of the screen?

Anybody got anything on how to NOT have the S Pen black out the screen and show a pen when I long-press the button on the S Pen when it's in the storage slot?
    11-27-2019 05:46 PM