Trade Tab S4 for Tab S6?

kbboykin

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I am a long time Samsung user. Many products over the years. I am currently using the Note 10 (not 10+). My last Samsung tablet was the the Note 10.1 2014. I have had the Nexus 7 and Nexus 9 up until 2 weeks ago when I was able to get a Tab S4 on Swappa WITH the keyboard. I bought this because the S6 was out of budget. However, I can trade the S4 for the S6 and would break even price wise. To all of you Tab S4 and Tab S6 owners out there, would you trade your near mint Tab S4 for the Tab S6?

kbboykin

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I would be trading in the S4 directly to Samsung. Sorry, didn't make that clear. It would be brand new S6 from Samsung, using the S4 as a trade to offset the cost, plus the other incentives Samsung has for now. The only thing is I have the keyboard/cover for the S4 and I'm sure it would not fit the S6, so I would have to purchase a new keyboard and sell the S4 keyboard (not sending that to Samsung).

kbboykin

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Well, I blew it. Waited too long to decide and now the S6 I wanted is out of stock and the only one left in that WiFi group is $100 more. I'll wait to see if they get them back in stock. If not, I'll be keeping the Tab S4 for now. :(

kbboykin

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I circled back around just 2 hours after I wrote the above post and got the Tab S6 from Samsung directly. It is supposed to be delivered by April 6. I have to send the Tab S4 in for it and have already been given the credit. Unfortunately, I'll have to buy: case, keyboard (maybe), and glass screen protector. But at least I'll have the latests, more Ram, and longer updates (yeah, right).

kbboykin

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
The Tab S4 is no longer found on Samsung's website, only accessories for it. :confused: Harbinger of no longer supported? Even Tab A is still found to some degree.

kbboykin

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
well worth it to trade.

Yep. I'm loving the speed and thinness. I don't have a case or keyboard yet, Amazon is delaying shipping as a non-priority order. The Tab came yesterday with no email nor message from Samsung that it had shipped. It was left at my front door alleging I signed for it, which I didn't. Still waiting on the email with Trade-In instructions. Our Best But here in No Va has curbside service with employees selecting the items, so I'll wait on Amazon...