Android 10 with one UI 2.1 Update Out NOW for Tab S6!

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Nope, it is One UI 2.1 :)

Thanks for all the update guys, I was off of the forums all weekend so I haven't checked in a couple days...It's great to see everyone on here being active and helping out one another, so I appreciate each and everyone of you. Checking my Tab s6 Wi-Fi model now and unfortunately it it STILL not out yet... 🙁

Attachments

• 12512.jpg
    12512.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for all the update guys, I was off of the forums all weekend so I haven't checked in 5 days...It's great to see everyone on here being active and helping out one another, so I appreciate each and everyone of you. Checking my Tab s6 Wi-Fi model now and unfortunately it it STILL not out yet... ??????

Hopefully you will get it soon. I was shocked that Verizon pushed it out so quick.

SCXR

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Wifi version in the USA. Nothing yet. Going to return it. Nice tablet but poor support from Samsung. New tablet for me and it's on a 2019 OS and security software. Ugh.

SGN9_2019

Apr 6, 2019
Visit site
Wifi version in the USA. Nothing yet. Going to return it. Nice tablet but poor support from Samsung. New tablet for me and it's on a 2019 OS and security software. Ugh.

You're lucky you can still return it. I've had this tablet for almost 6 months and only received one update so far. Still on the December 2019 security patch...How in the world does Samsung get away with such terrible support on a flagship product is beyond me. Will never buy another Samsung tablet again. I also have a Watch Active 2 which Samsung advertised will be getting EKG function. Almost 8 months later and still nothing.

lateck2

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
My S6 is updating as I type this with my Note 10+. Wifi version in Arizona.
As for those who are complaining about Samsung being so slow. Have you had a security issue or problems with your tablet?

lateck2

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
My update is complete.
To answer part of my comment from above is: With this update, my tablet and phone are on the same UI and OS. That make things easy to use. But this will not go on forever as updates will be slower and further apart as my devices age. To a point of no updates (years away?) My S3 is not getting Android 10 any time soon, if ever.

By the way, as posted above also, the notice on the update says UI2.0, but it is 2.1 in the system after installing.

SupraLB

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Finally downloaded on my WiFi only S6 today. Located in Florida USA First thing I notice is finally, GMAIL has a dark mode. May start using it as a default now. The old Gmail with white on top of white was terribly blinding.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX