Thankfully was able to come downstairs and caught the driver to get my s7+ and keyboard. On a side note they're being cheap with the packing. Can't believe they fit both in this small box lolAttachment 326872Attachment 326873
    Awesome, enjoy! I still got 2 weeks to go.
    09-23-2020 06:46 PM
    On a side note they're being cheap with the packing. Can't believe they fit both in this small box lol
    I believe it, considering my Tab S7 was in a similar box with no additional dunnage. The retail box was just rattling around inside...
    09-23-2020 06:47 PM
    Thankfully was able to come downstairs and caught the driver to get my s7+ and keyboard. On a side note they're being cheap with the packing. Can't believe they fit both in this small box lolAttachment 326872Attachment 326873
    And suddenly, the world seems a tiny bit brighter! Enjoy!
    buzzy3970 likes this.
    09-23-2020 07:08 PM
    Yea the keyboard case has virtually no excess packaging so very possible. Guess I just expected a bigger box for the tablet.
    I believe it, considering my Tab S7 was in a similar box with no additional dunnage. The retail box was just rattling around inside...
    09-23-2020 07:20 PM
    Only for a day. Waiting on my z fold 2 to arrive tomorrow although it seems to be having a much better trip to me lol.
    And suddenly, the world seems a tiny bit brighter! Enjoy!
    09-23-2020 07:21 PM
    Yea the keyboard case has virtually no excess packaging so very possible. Guess I just expected a bigger box for the tablet.
    The box was about the size I expected, though I expected an air-pak or 2 in there to keep it from rattling around. My book cover arrived today, in a padded envelope, but it could have EASILY been packed with the tablet (and I have no idea why it wasn't as they were on the same order).
    Apple2Droid likes this.
    09-23-2020 07:41 PM
    Still having the worst luck. Off work and tab has yet to be delivered. Now to call FedEx just for them to lie to me like yesterday. I'm starting to lose my sanity.
    Pretty sure you lost it a long time ago.... Hanging out with the likes of us. :-)
    buzzy3970 likes this.
    Yesterday 07:40 AM
    Yea clearly in my case it isn't a priority. The guy on the phone gave me the BS spill about them being backed up from yesterday. My order has been sitting on their truck since 8 A.M. this morning don't see how they have so many packages that it is now 6 P.M. and no delivery attempt has been made. If it was that many orders they should've put it on a different truck. With my shipment only showing my address not my apt number I know I won't be getting my package today. I for sure can't do this for another day will just call Samsung and tell them to return the package. This has been a beyond frustrating experience that's making me want to stop ordering online from Samsung (not my first bad experience, but the worst yet).
    Can you do a hold for pickup? Or Walgreens drop off?
    Yesterday 07:41 AM
    Usually you're able to as I did that with my note 20 ultra, but for some reason this go around it was made unavailable. No one was able to do a change of drop off.
    Can you do a hold for pickup? Or Walgreens drop off?
    Yesterday 08:02 AM
    Make sure to change your ship to address in your Samsung account to your work address if possible. Also, make sure your apt or unit number is there for future shipments.
    TeeZee1000 and buzzy3970 like this.
    Yesterday 09:39 AM
    Make sure to change your ship to address in your Samsung account to your work address if possible. Also, make sure your apt or unit number is there for future shipments.
    Yup, all my samsung orders are delivered to my job. Some people may not have that flexibility, though.
    ClintRo likes this.
    Yesterday 09:54 AM
    I'm afraid of using only work for shipments incase I'm not there(like next week I will be on PTO) so I have both and pick based on delivery date.
    Yup, all my samsung orders are delivered to my job. Some people may not have that flexibility, though.
    Yesterday 01:38 PM
    Same, even when I am off I am only 10 minutes from work, so I just ship everything to work.
    Yesterday 02:15 PM
    When I tell you I dislike FedEx with the strongest passion. This is for all the people that said I should have sent it to my work. Sent my fold 2 and this is what they do smh. No matter what FedEx will always find a way to screw me over. Pre-orders live for Tab S7/S7+-20200924_155648.jpeg
    Yesterday 03:58 PM
    I tell you.... In some areas FedEx must really suck. At my work they show up everyday on time.
    Yesterday 09:10 PM
    Has anyone had their keyboard case moved up time wise or is it still pending?

I ordered with the tablet on the 24. Got the tablet last Friday but keyboard still in preorder arriving 10/5.
    Today 08:30 AM
    Has anyone had their keyboard case moved up time wise or is it still pending?

I ordered with the tablet on the 24. Got the tablet last Friday but keyboard still in preorder arriving 10/5.
    I ordered Tab and Keyboard at the same time on 2 Sep. Originally, keyboard showed shipping/delivery a week after the Tab, but when the Tab arrived the keyboard was in the same box. Go figure!
    azdmelani likes this.
    Today 09:46 AM
    Yes they've been horrible here for years. UPS reigns king here...
    I tell you.... In some areas FedEx must really suck. At my work they show up everyday on time.
    Today 12:31 PM
368 ... 131415