Are you guys applying screen protector?

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
It comes with a bunch of stickers for dust removal and then two bigger stickers for dust but instead of using the bigger ones to removal I actually put one on each side of the screen protector and used them as handles to drop it right down in the middle. Worked out perfect for me

Yeah I usually use those stickers as handles as well, honestly I've had more zero bubble installations on Tablets thanks I have had on phones, I just installed a glass protector on my iPad pro 12.9 2020 this weekend and I was making all kinds of mistakes and it still had no bubbles when I was done, glad you got a good install on your Tab s7 now you can enjoy the tablet.

Umass021

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I usually use those stickers as handles as well, honestly I've had more zero bubble installations on Tablets thanks I have had on phones, I just installed a glass protector on my iPad pro 12.9 2020 this weekend and I was making all kinds of mistakes and it still had no bubbles when I was done, glad you got a good install on your Tab s7 now you can enjoy the tablet.
I always worry about installing screen protectors, I actually was dreading it lol. It was worse before they were glass cause the plastic ones for me were harder. Thanks though I'm glad also, I won't even turn on my phone/tablet until it has a case and screen cover

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I always worry about installing screen protectors, I actually was dreading it lol. It was worse before they were glass cause the plastic ones for me were harder. Thanks though I'm glad also, I won't even turn on my phone/tablet until it has a case and screen cover

Yeah the plastic screen protectors where way harder to align and get bubble free, I installed my first screen protectors with the UV light on my Note 20 and it was pretty easy as well.

Umass021

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I don't think I've ever heard of anyone using a UV light, what are the benefits?
Yeah the plastic screen protectors where way harder to align and get bubble free, I installed my first screen protectors with the UV light on my Note 20 and it was pretty easy as well.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I believe ELAkid is referring to the one that use a UV light to cure a liquid adhesive. Lol at the Whitestone products as an example...

Correct I installed a couple of those type of Screen protectors on my phone and my wife's they weren't The Whitestone it was a couple of Amazon one's the Second one I have on my phone right now and I'm really liking it but they stop selling it on Amazon, I was kind of nervous to install them but it was pretty easy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12