Screen Protector

Umass021

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Okay thank you for answering, I know they usually supply them with their phones so I wasn't sure if they give them with their tablets.

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
My note 20 doesn't have a screen protector. The note 10 did but I removed it for better fingerprint reading.

My wife's Note 20 came with one but it has a round hole in it for the fingerprint scanner. She hates it and wants me to order her a tempered glass protector. My Note 20 Ultra came with no screen protector at all. Buy the expensive model and get nothing...buy the cheaper model and get a screen protector...makes perfect sense to me Samsung! LOL

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
My wife's Note 20 came with one but it has a round hole in it for the fingerprint scanner. She hates it and wants me to order her a tempered glass protector. My Note 20 Ultra came with no screen protector at all. Buy the expensive model and get nothing...buy the cheaper model and get a screen protector...makes perfect sense to me Samsung! LOL
Is this a U.S. model?

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
In the U.S. they did not provide an actual screen protector on the Ultra. For lack of a better word, it's just unboxing protective film. Are you saying the regular Note 20 came with a real protector?

My wife's Note 20 AT&T in green came with a screen protector installed. She got it from bestbuy.com so maybe that has something to do with it?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21