Connecting Note 10+ to tab s7 Plus

encelle111

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone been successful in connecting their note to S7 tab plus? In the S7 settings, it instructs you to take a picture of the qc code with your phone, but I have not been able to get it to work. Suggestions appreciated!

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Samsung Side Sync? Details are important when you're trying to get help. If you can indicate a specific setting or app this is involving someone else might have done this already and can guide you.

encelle111

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I found it. It's under advanced features>call and text on other devices. It brings you to a qc code you take a picture of with your phone. I use the qc code picture taker on my Note 10+ but it doesn't connect

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Which version of the Note 10 do you have? It's my understanding some carrier branded phones have this feature blocked.

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
Which version of the Note 10 do you have? It's my understanding some carrier branded phones have this feature blocked.

Unlocked note 10+ on T-mobile. You can also manually configure it in settings -> advanced features -> call & text on other devices.

encelle111

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I just found a way to get Google Messages on my tablet, since the phone app is not compatible with tablets. It very simple. You go to this link on your tablet, and in about 2 strokes you set up Messages on your tablet! I think this assumes you are using Messages on your phone.https://messages.google.com/web/

11B1P

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I found it. It's under advanced features>call and text on other devices. It brings you to a qc code you take a picture of with your phone. I use the qc code picture taker on my Note 10+ but it doesn't connect

I saw this today as I was setting up my S7+. I knew from some videos I had watched on the S7+ it wasn't going to be compatible with my Vzw S10+, as of the date of the video. I was hoping an update had changed that, but nope not happening.

Can't understand why Samsung can't make my Samsung phone connect to my Samsung tablet for the text and talk feature.

tlc264

Banned
Oct 20, 2019
Visit site
I saw this today as I was setting up my S7+. I knew from some videos I had watched on the S7+ it wasn't going to be compatible with my Vzw S10+, as of the date of the video. I was hoping an update had changed that, but nope not happening.

Can't understand why Samsung can't make my Samsung phone connect to my Samsung tablet for the text and talk feature.
It is VZW stopping that not Samsung

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon