This is my third Samsung tablet. Note pro 12.2 and the tab s4 prior to this one. Got the keyboard cover of which I like a lot. The keyboard is a pleasure to use and the track pad works better than what I would have thought. The tab itself is nice and I wish the option with lte had more storage but the s7+ at 128 will work plus I stick in a 256 chip for movies and such. The screen is nice and with the added real estate I can enlarge all the text so my old eyes can read everything nicely. The lte reception is better than my s4 was. The speakers also seem louder too. All of my old apps work on this tab and that was a major concern due to my arduino programming that I did on the s4 would have been a deal breaker. The otg usb connection works also. Dex works well as it did in my s4. I don't see when ill use the wireless feature but its nice the s7+ is packing it. I stuck a glass screen protector on before I powered it up. The worst thing about this tab isn't with the tab but the keyboard cover does flex at the hinge so that might drive a ocd'er a little goofy if they can't get over the movement.
    Apple2Droid and Morty2264 like this.
    10-02-2020 10:36 PM
    That's so great that you are liking your new tablet! We just got Samsung tablets at work and they are a real pleasure to use! That's great that your sound has improved and that the keyboard is working well! Getting a screen protector for it was a good idea, as well - you never know what may happen!

Enjoy your new S7+ tablet!
    otis stansberry and aximtreo like this.
    10-03-2020 12:19 AM
    I also went from the Note Pro 12.2 to the Tab S4 and now the S7+. My keyboard cover hasn't been shipped yet though. I used it to work via vpn and output to an external monitor one day last week. Had the Samsung charger connected to the USB C to HDMI adapter but it was still slowly discharging all day. After working 8 hours it was down to 38% charge. I never had that problem with the S4. Other than that, I love this tablet.
    PortablePete likes this.
    10-05-2020 11:28 PM
    It's been a couple of weeks now with this slab of a tab. No issues with either software or hardware. I've gotten used to the sharps edges and my horrible installation of the screen protector. I'll get my ocd enabled niece to help me replace it some other day. Battery life does vary when gaming and using it as a hotspot for my laptop. It would have been awesome to have two USB ports as well but I have my dongle tha I can charge thru while working with files on the USB drive. The keyboard is just OK. Not bad but back lighting of the keys and a smoother surface on the track pad would make it better. Still very happy with it.
    10-17-2020 12:39 AM
    I've had mine for two weeks but the keyboard case didn't arrive until yesterday. I also upgraded from an S4 and I haven't wanted to pick up the S4 since the S7+ arrived. I would have preferred the smaller one but it had a smaller battery than the S4, and I just couldn't deal with a smaller battery as the S4's battery life has been abysmal, especially the standby. I also didn't want an LCD screen. I really wish they hadn't hobbled the smaller one this way. That said, I really like this, and the keyboard case as well. I only bought the case because it was 50% off and I thought I'd sell it on eBay to recoup some of the cost of the tablet. But I'm really liking the case, especially the kickstand and the fact that it's so easy to remove the keyboard. I'm surprised that the kickstand can be adjusted to almost any angle and that it's firm--I'm so used to the horrible case on the S4 collapsing. I'm typing on the keyboard now and am really bummed that it isn't backlit---I'm in my living room and just realized how dark the room has gotten and had to turn on the flashlight on my phone looking for special characters on the keyboard.

I'm loving the OLED screen and have watched more video on this than I would have thought. Glad you're really liking yours too. I plan on posting a review in the next few weeks.
    10-21-2020 06:12 PM
    It's been a little over a month now with this device. It has made a permanent slot in my day bag. I never did replace my screen protector and by a miracle it now is free from those three frigging bubbles. Glorious!!! Still unhappy with the sharp edges of the device but use it more like a laptop than a tablet now. Zero complaints about the keyboard. I only wish I could find a great CAD program for it. I've tried them all so my Lenovo c940 15 still shares the day bag with it. Waterfall sdr is cool on the tablets screen while doing drawings with my Lenovo and makes people stop and stare. Battery life is good for all day. Probably 2 hours of video, 6 hours of music, 2 hours of emails, and about an hour of web searches each work day. I just did a 9 day work tour of the eastern US and never turned on a TV in a hotel room the entire time. So yeah, still very happy with it.
    Apple2Droid likes this.
    11-16-2020 10:00 PM
    It's been a little over a month now with this device. It has made a permanent slot in my day bag. I never did replace my screen protector and by a miracle it now is free from those three frigging bubbles. Glorious!!! Still unhappy with the sharp edges of the device but use it more like a laptop than a tablet now. Zero complaints about the keyboard. I only wish I could find a great CAD program for it. I've tried them all so my Lenovo c940 15 still shares the day bag with it. Waterfall sdr is cool on the tablets screen while doing drawings with my Lenovo and makes people stop and stare. Battery life is good for all day. Probably 2 hours of video, 6 hours of music, 2 hours of emails, and about an hour of web searches each work day. I just did a 9 day work tour of the eastern US and never turned on a TV in a hotel room the entire time. So yeah, still very happy with it.
    What is "waterfall sdr"?
    11-16-2020 10:08 PM
    apple2droid, it's Software Defined Radio app and hardware i use to play local radio and ham radio on my tablet. pretty cool stuff. I just got thre dongle for live broadcast TV now too.
    Apple2Droid likes this.
    11-16-2020 11:48 PM
    apple2droid, it's Software Defined Radio app and hardware i use to play local radio and ham radio on my tablet. pretty cool stuff. I just got thre dongle for live broadcast TV now too.
    Cool. Could you record broadcast TV to an SD card with this?
    11-16-2020 11:55 PM
    Apple2droid, yes, you can but not in true 1080p. At least with the cheap hardware I have it is actually in 720p. My buddy can steer his antenna using a arduino board and a shield controller to coordinates from his tower location app. I do not possess those skills, yet.
    11-17-2020 12:23 AM