How to resize windows in Dex mode?

Apple2Droid

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
I never used Fox on my S4 but I'm using it with the S7+ (without keyboard) as a way to get around using the super blown up Twitter app--which is just awful. Dex might be the solution but I'm having a few quirky issues.

1) Anyone know how to resize windows to something other than the default size?

2) As I was typing this, all 3 app windows that I had open on my screen just completely disappeared. What causes this?

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Hi there. Go to settings in dex and click on dex labs. There is an option to resize tabs in there. Once enabled you can resize the tabs. I think the option is force all Windows to fullscreen or something like that.

Apple2Droid

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi there. Go to settings in dex and click on dex labs. There is an option to resize tabs in there. Once enabled you can resize the tabs. I think the option is force all Windows to fullscreen or something like that.
Thanks! I had already tried that but it didn't work. And the very frustrating thing is that the windows aren't even the same size.

SmartSelect_20201012-110236_Ghostery.jpeg

Apple2Droid

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
I finally solved this. I can now resize almost all windows in DeX mode with my finger by touching it just on the outside of the window's edge, rather than right on it. There's one video app that this doesn't work with but it's worked for everything else. The stylus works with some, but not all, apps.