Got my Tab S7 Today. Love it.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Had the S6 for a year and had no intentions of upgrading. And then, got a crazy good deal through my company. Fedex delivered it today and I love it. Dang that screen is SICK!

Absolutely excited about this tablet. What a treat :)

LadyEpic

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
So happy for you!!! I too went from the S6 to S7 plus ! I suffered from buyers remorse for 8 months till I noticed that samsung was offering $500 for trade in!! I couldn't resist 😆 I'm a happy lady now 😊☺!!!

JRF_1986

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I see you posted this about a month ago and was wondering how your experience has been? I've recently got a Tab S5e as an entry to Samsung tablets, I previously was using an iPad with my iPhone but put my SIM into my Galaxy S10e and wanted to try Samsung's continuity. I do like the S5e, it's thinness and weight, the amoled screen is great too, but Samsung has a trade in program and I can get the Tab S7 for like 200 USD but am not sure about the screen not being amoled. The S pen is nice but not a necessity, my main concern is the screen.

Evilguppy

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Congrats!
I've had mine for several months now and I still love it. I use it every day, I especially love the ease of signing any papers sent to me with the S-pen, I'm able to edit any documents, I love the speed and clarity of the tablet, and I even love watching movies on it. I no longer use a laptop, it's that good. My better half uses The 7+ because honestly his paws are like baseball mitts, he needed more tablet but I love the 11" it's perfect for me.
Enjoy! 😊

bxrider117

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
Hello, I see you posted this about a month ago and was wondering how your experience has been? I've recently got a Tab S5e as an entry to Samsung tablets, I previously was using an iPad with my iPhone but put my SIM into my Galaxy S10e and wanted to try Samsung's continuity. I do like the S5e, it's thinness and weight, the amoled screen is great too, but Samsung has a trade in program and I can get the Tab S7 for like 200 USD but am not sure about the screen not being amoled. The S pen is nice but not a necessity, my main concern is the screen.

I had the s5e and I really enjoyed it but I felt the professor was slow opening apps coming from a s21 ultra phone. I upgraded to the S7 tablet and I'm so happy I decided to upgrade.

The speed is like using my phone but the battery life is crazy. I'm currently of the charger for 5 days and still have 48% battery left with 4 hours of screen time usage. I'm not a big s pen use but it is a plus to have it.

I purchased my tablet from swappa.com brand new for $420 and I sold my s5e for $275 on the same site.

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Got mine a couple weeks ago and I really love how fast it is. The display is gorgeous. It does seem to chew up the battery fairly fast, but I don't really care. It is certainly an enormous improvement over the S3 that I just got rid of.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Got mine a couple weeks ago and I really love how fast it is. The display is gorgeous. It does seem to chew up the battery fairly fast, but I don't really care. It is certainly an enormous improvement over the S3 that I just got rid of.
Congrats, did you get a good deal on it?

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Congrats, did you get a good deal on it?

Swappa, yes I did. Not exactly $495--that's insane for this!

I was a little taken aback by the size when I got the screen protector first. But the darned thing is so slim and light, it makes up for the size.

I have to admit, after 3 tries, I give up trying to get the screen protector (tempered) on without bubbles. When it's lit up, you don't much notice. I'm living with it. Maybe eventually I'll change to a book cover solution and get rid of the screen protector, but since I'm using a case that isn't a book cover, I wanted that screen protected.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Swappa, yes I did. Not exactly $495--that's insane for this!

I was a little taken aback by the size when I got the screen protector first. But the darned thing is so slim and light, it makes up for the size.

I have to admit, after 3 tries, I give up trying to get the screen protector (tempered) on without bubbles. When it's lit up, you don't much notice. I'm living with it. Maybe eventually I'll change to a book cover solution and get rid of the screen protector, but since I'm using a case that isn't a book cover, I wanted that screen protected.
Sweet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome