Wireless Dex a Disaster

JREwing

Feb 7, 2015
Visit site
With wireless Dex, my mouse acts like it's going crazy. Almost useless because of lag. I plug in the device and hardwire Dex, and it works perfect. I hope there is a software update coming soon. I was looking forward to the wireless Dex on both my S7 and Note 10+.

Deimos10

Mar 2, 2021
Visit site
With wireless Dex, my mouse acts like it's going crazy. Almost useless because of lag. I plug in the device and hardwire Dex, and it works perfect. I hope there is a software update coming soon. I was looking forward to the wireless Dex on both my S7 and Note 10+.
How are you connecting...wifi or Bluetooth? Could try Your Phone app on PC, also integrated with Samsung.

Haven't noticed any issues on my Note 20u other than wifi can be a bit laggy sometimes vs Bluetooth.

JREwing

Feb 7, 2015
Visit site
How are you connecting...wifi or Bluetooth? Could try Your Phone app on PC, also integrated with Samsung.

Haven't noticed any issues on my Note 20u other than wifi can be a bit laggy sometimes vs Bluetooth.

I'm connecting bluetooth to my new Samsung M7 Smart Monitor.

JREwing

Feb 7, 2015
Visit site
Wireless Dex works ok on my S10+ connecting to my TV. No mouse issues. Are you connecting to a PC?

I'm connecting bluetooth to my new Samsung M7 Smart Monitor. Same issue on my Note 10+. Smooth as silk on the phone, but on the monitor, it's almost useless. I plugged in an old monitor and it does the same thing on it. Only in wireless Dex. Plugged in to the phone or tablet in Dex, it works smooth as silk.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Bluetooth and 2.4 GHz wi-fi can sometimes interfere with each other. Can you switch to 5 GHz wi-fi, or at least try changing the 2.4 GHz channel your router is using?

JREwing

Feb 7, 2015
Visit site
Seems like the Wireless Dex is not possible on a large 32" monitor. I just run my dex cable from the back of the monitor to my Note 10+ or S7 Tablet, and it works great. I'm not sure wireless mouse are made for big monitors. I wonder if I could plug my old Dex Pad into the monitor? I Love the Dex Pad, but not sure if it will support a 4k monitor.

Rick poplett

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
It is the only feature that would temp me to get a Samsung phone. Why Google doesn't do a similar app I do not know. Done right it's a killer app.

JREwing

Feb 7, 2015
Visit site
DeX Pad does support 1440 resolution if the monitor does. Many 4K tvs don't tho'

I am going to dig out my old Dex Pad and hook it up. I loved the Dex Pad because it charges my Note 10+ while I work. Plus it has the cooling fan which is a big plus. I will let you know how it works out.
I'm definitely not sold on the wireless Dex. Hard wiring it is much smoother. And the wireless mouse works perfect when it's hardwired.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan