A couple of months ago I noticed a small hairline crack in my Tab screen. No idea how it happened as it never leaves my house. I'm guessing one of my dogs stepped or laid on it. Anyway I was fine as it really doesn't show. Now I have a worse issue that may or may not be connected to the crack. The screen seems to randomly go off on it's own. Some times if I physically turn the tablet on it's side it will come back on or sometimes pushing the power button over and over will get it back on. I'm really worried that at some point it just won't come back on. My question is since it does have that small crack on the screen would it still be covered under any type of warranty or does the crack give them a reason to void the warranty?
    11-16-2021 11:45 AM
    I think if they see the crack, that would be reason enough for them to reject any warranty claim. You could always send it in and hope they don't notice it ...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-17-2021 01:14 PM
    I think if they see the crack, that would be reason enough for them to reject any warranty claim. You could always send it in and hope they don't notice it ...
    That's what I'm thinking about doing. You have to hold the tablet just right to even notice it. If they reject the claim do they just send it back?
    11-17-2021 01:32 PM
    I believe so. They will probably give you the option of paying for repair or just getting it sent back. Hopefully they don't make you pay for return shipping.
    Laura Knotek and kixfan like this.
    11-17-2021 01:43 PM