Tab S8 Magnetic case w/cover for pen on back

Xousha

Jul 12, 2022
Visit site
I had a magnetic book cover style case for my Tab S6 that allowed the SPen to be stored on the back, where intended for charging. Most styles I see for the S8 have storage for the pen in the spine of the cover. which is rather obnoxious when using the tablet with the front cover folded back, as the pen just sorta hangs out there. I keep knocking it off. Yet I see the style I want for the 8 Plus and 8 Ultra. Any recommendations are welcome. Thanks!

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I just got this one. Decent. I don't really use the pen though so can't comment on that but it does have the cutout on the back for it. Link is from Amazon Canada.
Only thing I don't like is that there's a bit of a lip from the back cover behind the buttons so it makes it a bit trickier to use the fingerprint reader, but it never fails to read. I'm just surprised they didn't trim that part out. I could see the s pen getting knocked off the back too though. There is no cover for the pen.
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0...hawk-future-ca-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU7083206

Xousha

Jul 12, 2022
Visit site
Thanks, I've registered. I know I already had an account from prolly a decade ago. But damned if I can find it.

Xousha

Jul 12, 2022
Visit site
Thanks. This is identical to what I'd like, but for the section that covered the SPen. (Sadly, I'm in the US) What I don't understand is why what I want is available for the Plus and the Ultra but not the S8.

casiouser

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I bought this one. It adds a little weight but it's not too bad.

INFILAND Galaxy Tab S8/ Tab S7 Case, Multiple Angle Stand Cover Compatible with Samsung Galaxy Tab S8/ Tab S7 11-inch SM-X700/ X706/ T870/ T875/ T876 Tablet [Auto Wake/Sleep], Black https://a.co/d/7O1L6FY

I had a magnetic book cover style case for my Tab S6 that allowed the SPen to be stored on the back, where intended for charging. Most styles I see for the S8 have storage for the pen in the spine of the cover. which is rather obnoxious when using the tablet with the front cover folded back, as the pen just sorta hangs out there. I keep knocking it off. Yet I see the style I want for the 8 Plus and 8 Ultra. Any recommendations are welcome. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC