Sprint Galaxy Tab SPH-P100 2.3.4 Rooted!

wfoy4

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I have tried the updated flash to ICS listed on XDA.
I keep getting an error -12 trying to load ICS that way.
No fix they have stated works has worked for me. I am stuck!
Anyone heard of know of any other working ICS updates to this tab?

FYI, I am not new to rooting. I had an original Samsung Galaxy S (slide out keyboard) rooted, Samsung Galaxy S2 Touch rooted and modded, and am also running a rooted S3.
But not getting a working GB to ICS root is KILLING ME!

Jeffrey Clemo

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
xda-developers - View Single Post - 【ROM】[SPRINT] Stock Gingerbread 2.3.4 ROOTED
files are in the dropbox link.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4799256/Android Files/Samsung Galaxy Tab/Samsung Galaxy Root Kit.zip

Now with the procedure:

1. Download and unzip the files from the Dropbox link above (or any other original link you found or trust).

2. Make sure you have the USB driver installed on your Windows computer. As stated, the driver is included in the ZIP from the above Dropbox link (filename: Sprint_P100_Samsung_GALAXY_Tab_USB_Drivers).

3. Power-off the Tablet.

4. Put the tablet into "Download Mode" by pressing the [Volume-Down] and [Power] buttons until the download screen appears.

5. Connect the Tab to the computer with a USB cable.

6. Unzip the "Quens_P100_EF17_ROOTED" file (it's a RAR compressed file, so make sure you have a RAR extraction software - I use "Free RAR Extract Frog").

7. Open the new unzipped folder ("Quens_P100_EF17_ROOTED") and start the "Odin3 v1.85" application.

8. Click [PDA] and select the "Quens_P100_EF17_ROOTED_PDA" file.

9. Click [Start].

10. Just let it sit and work. When it says "PASS!", it's done.

mc_gusto you are a Saint. Thank you for providing a working dropbox link of the rooted firmware.

thealexleigh

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
xda-developers - View Single Post - 【ROM】[SPRINT] Stock Gingerbread 2.3.4 ROOTED
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4799256/Android Files/Samsung Galaxy Tab/Samsung Galaxy Root Kit.zip

Now with the procedure:

1. Download and unzip the files from the Dropbox link above (or any other original link you found or trust).

2. Make sure you have the USB driver installed on your Windows computer. As stated, the driver is included in the ZIP from the above Dropbox link (filename: Sprint_P100_Samsung_GALAXY_Tab_USB_Drivers).

3. Power-off the Tablet.

4. Put the tablet into "Download Mode" by pressing the [Volume-Down] and [Power] buttons until the download screen appears.

6. Unzip the "Quens_P100_EF17_ROOTED" file (it's a RAR compressed file, so make sure you have a RAR extraction software - I use "Free RAR Extract Frog").

7. Open the new unzipped folder ("Quens_P100_EF17_ROOTED") and start the "Odin3 v1.85" application.

9. Click [Start].

Brilliant stuff, thanks so much for this MC_Gusto.... Been looking for a solution for ages!

krook209

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site

Now with the procedure:

3. Power-off the Tablet.

9. Click [Start].

i did these steps and worked 100% rooted!! but ii would like to kno how do i get a custom recovery on here now??

seal10

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
I get an E:Validation..Signature error. I tried installing eh Update.ZIP from the SDcard, but received errors on that as well. I would like to have a ClockworkMod for this.

nartty

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for providing the instructions but I cant find a download link for the kit anywhere!
Do you know who has a working download?
Could you send me a copy even?

Thanks!

Moncef Hmidi

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Hi. i can't download Queens_P100_EF17_Rooted_PDA file. Can you help me please? I need this rom for my tab.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante