Netflix is Working (VZW)

Sesalie

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
For some reason, I cant even find the app :-\. I have a galaxy tab and droid pro all thru vzw. Any thoughts or suggestions?

sudzytwo

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
It also works on 2.2 (stock bell tab). Just watched White Men Can't Jump!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab.
I ha e spent hours trying to get netflix streaming on my samsung galaxy tab . I have updated to gingerbread. Everything I read here is for e erything except the galaxy tab. Ang hints on how to get netflix streaming?
V

cmllr

May 8, 2011
Visit site
You are having troubles sudzytwo? I'm running it on a stock VZW 7" SGT, all I did was side load it on...actually I downloaded it then uploaded it to my dropbox account and installed it on my SGT by opening it in the dropbox app. You can't get it "officially" from the app store but you can side load it.

sudzytwo

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
You are having troubles sudzytwo? I'm running it on a stock VZW 7" SGT, all I did was side load it on...actually I downloaded it then uploaded it to my dropbox account and installed it on my SGT by opening it in the dropbox app. You can't get it "officially" from the app store but you can side load it.
I want to thank you very much for your help. I love my SGT even more now. I followed your instruction and I got Netflix loaded on the tablet. Streaming is wonderful. I didn't know how to use the Dropbox app but learned and it worked. Thanks again for your help.

JDub313

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Wow, I never even thought of the possibility that 1.3 would work on my Verizon SGT. Thanks, especially to JStiner for making the apk available.

alhaines

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I Love Netflix on my P1010 and it works great!
It gives me a reason not to feel ripped off by the short change deal with the hardware.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech