1. tabcourt's Avatar
    Just got a Tab for my wife last Saturday and have one week left of the 14-day return period. My question is should I return it and wait for the 7.7 model? She needs 3/4G and can't use the Wi-Fi only models on her commuter bus. If the wait would be too long then I guess we keep the Tab. Also, what is the best guess as to what the cost of these newer tablets would be? Just don't want to get stuck with another device like I did when I jumped on the Samsung Fascinate and missed the return window. Thanks.
    09-22-2011 10:54 PM
  2. teachmagic's Avatar
    I can say that I love my Verizon GT. I mostly use it via wifi, but love knowing that I can always have a connection if necessary.
    10-10-2011 09:05 PM
  3. dontlookatme's Avatar
    I have one Cus the WiFi only were sold out. But I use the unlimited hotspot on my tbolt and it works great.
    10-11-2011 01:38 AM
  4. kjgear's Avatar
    My question is should I return it and wait for the 7.7 model?

    Have you considered the Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus? Wifi available Nov. 13 and hopefully Verizon picks it up soon.

    I have a Verizon Tab and LOVE it to no end.
    If I didn't get a 8.9 I would have definitely picked up a 7.0 Plus.
    If Verizon offers it I'll probably get it and keep the 8.9 home for the family to use.

    I've never held the 7.7, but I used the 7" Tab every day since Feb.
    And it feels like the perfect tablet form for portability.
    It all comes down to choice though. Everyone is different.
    10-28-2011 05:14 PM
  5. butlerpd1's Avatar
    original tab update is ready soon check update page
    10-28-2011 07:47 PM