verizon tab is finally getting gingerbread.

darreno1

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
I just got it. Finally verizon! I didn't unroot and it pushed fine. I'm enjoying the increased browser smoothness and better colors. So far so good.

gotice

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
I have a verizon tab that I do not have a data plan and got my upgrade last night at around 11pm, so far, so good. Love being able to use skype with video.:cool:

Rpatton

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I got the update this morning and it sucks !!!! it was great at first now its restarting everytime i try to use it
no matter what i do it crashes and reboots. Its quick and responsive but then it restarts anybody else having this problem?????? it stays on when idle but when i open or try and use a program its quick and responsive for a few minutes then it all just crashes and reboots.

Please tell me im not the only one with this problem

pac0naut

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Just got it....installing now. Let's see how it works. Not worried too much about front facing camera issues since I don't use Skype or Gtalk all that much.

cmllr

May 8, 2011
Visit site
Got it finally, oddly enough I have a non-rooted, on a data plan and still had a problem with it loading (stuck at VZW boot screen). Ended up doing a factory restore and reloading all my apps.

tallboarder

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Got it finally, oddly enough I have a non-rooted, on a data plan and still had a problem with it loading (stuck at VZW boot screen). Ended up doing a factory restore and reloading all my apps.

I did the exact same thing after it was stuck at VZW boot screen I held the up volume rocker and power button to boot into factory restore. I had to reinstall my apps as well. However, my Android Market is now stuck at 2.3.6. Does anyone know how to upgrade the Market to the current release?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech