Please help me!

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Okay so I have my Girlfriend's Verizon Galaxy Tab. I tried flashing a GSM 2.3 build by accident and now I'm bricked. I tried flashing a stock 2.2 for the VZW Tab but I'm still stuck. My screen is not working. The tab is running correctly in that it boots up all the way (I know this because I can hear it and the capacitive buttons are still functional, I just can't see anythiing). Does ANYONE have any idea as to what I can do. My girlfriend will be so sad if I permanently messed it up:(

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I will definitely try that. Idk if it will work though. I already used Heimdall to flash a stock 2.2 build and its still not working.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Just an update to help anyone who may see this later. I just called Samsung directly. I was honest right away and let them know that I rooted it and tried flashing a custom ROM. The nice lady told me that they could just fix it and reflash the software but since my warranty was now void, it would cost me. She put me on hold to get some info. When she came back she told they would fix it FOR FREE! They even paid for my shipping! Best customer service experience I have ever had. I am now a loyal Samsung customer.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Reactions: ljnecesito

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463