Hello everyone

I want to make everyone aware that there is a android tablet in the making that is far better than any other that I have seen, and I mean so much better!

Simply go to Notion Ink - Adam and you'll see what I am talking about. this thing is gorgeous!

I also found a spec sheet that has the Adam Ink vs Samsung galaxy vs Ipad

As you can see the Adam beats the other by a lot
    some features I love are:
    the Camera 180 degree swivel camera
    the touch-pad at the back
    and the dual display
    the price:
    Last I heard:
    399 for LCD/Wifi/GPS
    449 for LCD/Wifi/GPS/3G OR PQ/Wifi/GPS
    498 for PQ/Wifi/GPS/3G

its should be out before the end of the year (just in time for Christmas!)
    I really cant wait and although I want a android tablet really bad I will wait for this one because its going to be worth it.

what do you guys think? exited as I am?
    08-26-2010 12:36 PM
    spam reported. Adam is still vaporware, and plastering the link everywhere won't make it more popular, just more annoying.
    08-27-2010 12:02 AM
    Ok so I guess me trying to let ppl know about awesome tablet is spamming lol. For your info I am jot just posting it everywhere, some ppl asked bout a better tablet than the Samsung. Next time don't comment just to make you look more popular it just makes you look more annoying.

About it been vaporware you obviously have not been following it. It goes for fcc approval mid September and should be out by December.

For the people who actually wanna use the forum for What it is (info, opinion, and discussion) I ask again what do you guys think ? Me I can't wait.
    Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    jkurl15 likes this.
    08-27-2010 05:50 PM
    I agree that your post is not spam. Those who are not sure what tab they want can now see a sided by side comparison. Awesome job. I looked at the Adam tab but it is all sold out for the preorders. Sounds very promising tab and will give all tabs a run for their money.
    01-01-2011 05:09 PM
    I really dig what the Notion Ink team is doing, but the UI on this just looks a bit chincy. Not knocking them in the least, I just think the visual UI isn't looking so hot. Hope to be proved wrong.
    01-02-2011 01:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD