Verizon wireless version of Tab

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmcman73

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if the Verizon version is going to be "Binged" out like the Fascinate? That would be a HUGE deal breaker for me.

Thanks

dlcullen

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
why?! when the guys on here have given us such easy solutions for that little problem? it's already been rooted, so we should be able to have any search engine of our liking running on it w/i days ;-)

Anev

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
No Bing insight on mine. Just Google, why would anyone cheapen such a slick device with products from Microcrap - Oh it does come with Microcrap's weird mobile office thing but I've ignored it for now.

dmcman73

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Wow, lazy idiot? really? It's not lazy at all. I vote with my wallet. You keep buying products that have crap on them (even though you can change them) and the corporations will continue to install crapware on these devices and load even more crapware on them....why? because their sales are up and that tells them customers don't care no matter how much you complain. Stop buying the products with crapware on them and guess what....you'll start to see that crapware disappear from all devices because you've just affected their bottom line. Sure I can root the phone and install APK's and all that happy horse sh** but why should I have too? That's like going into a car dealership and paying full price for a 6 cylinder car that has had 2 of it's cylinders turned off.

Who's the idiot now. Asswipe. Gotta love arm chair tough guys. I asked a simple question and got a few decent answers and a few tough guys chiming in.

Thank you to those that answered my questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63