Confused if i should wait

upperking#AC

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
Now that we know that there will be a super aomled . Should I wait instead of buying the lcd one? Will it be worth the wait?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Jahntassa

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
Up to you. From what I understand the SuperAMOLED will also be pricier, and nobody is sure how much.

Unfortunately in this day and age there's always something 'around the corner'. I saw the SAMOLED screen stuff this morning and debated waiting, but decided I shouldn't. There's no solid release date, and even if there was, it could be pushed back. Granted, it may have better hardware by then, but it's all a personal preference of wait vs. return.

Menno

Coffee Addict
Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Now that we know that there will be a super aomled . Should I wait instead of buying the lcd one? Will it be worth the wait?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

S-AMOLED will most likely increase the cost significantly. Also (IMO) text on websites looks a lot nicer on LCD screens than any AMOLED I've tried (though images look better on amoled)

jasonaward

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to technology. You can always wait and get better technology 6 months from now... but then 6 months from then, there will be even better technology. You can't win at the wait and see game, in my opinion.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood