Which version?

vb23

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Is the ATT model the only one with the 3axis accelerometer??

Has anyone produced a nice chart that gives a fair shake down of all versions?

Last edited:

jscher2000

May 16, 2010
www.androidwtf.com
Is the ATT model the only one with the 3axis accelerometer??

Has anyone produced a nice chart that gives a fair shake down of all versions?

Sounds like a fun project for someone.

Links that might help in compiling info:

AT&T Tab
Samsung Support SGH-I987ZKAATT
User guide: http://www.wireless.att.com/support_static_files/manuals/Samsung_Galaxy_Tab.pdf

Sprint Tab
Samsung Support SPH-P100ZKASPR - one of the FAQs mentions "Six Axis Accelerometer"
User guide: http://support.sprint.com/global/pdf/user_guides/samsung/galaxy/samsung_galaxy_tab_ug.pdf

T-Mobile Tab
Samsung Support SGH-T849ZKATMB
Start guide: http://support.t-mobile.com/doc/tm30374.pdf

Verizon Tab
Samsung Support SCH-I800BKAVZW
User guide: http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/sam_galaxy_tablet/sam_galaxy.pdf

oldpueblo

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
samsunggalaxytabpriceco.jpg

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
This is false. I added it to my current plan for Sprint. I posted a screenshot somewhere in one of these threads. :p

Well if you have it as part of your regular phone plan than you are just the most special person ever. The tab is not included on your everything plans, you can either use wifi and tether it to your Evo or something else that can be used as a wireless router so while you wouldn't be paying for the tab service it is not a part of your plan but if you want to use the tab on Sprint w/o tethering you pay for a seperate plan which is $30 for 2gb or $60 for 5gb... you can clearly see this if you go to Sprint.com and look under plans or call Sprint directly. You might want to know exactly what you're talking about before telling somebody else that their information is false :)

slopokdave

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Well if you have it as part of your regular phone plan than you are just the most special person ever. The tab is not included on your everything plans, you can either use wifi and tether it to your Evo or something else that can be used as a wireless router so while you wouldn't be paying for the tab service it is not a part of your plan but if you want to use the tab on Sprint w/o tethering you pay for a seperate plan which is $30 for 2gb or $60 for 5gb... you can clearly see this if you go to Sprint.com and look under plans or call Sprint directly. You might want to know exactly what you're talking about before telling somebody else that their information is false :)

I think he added/swapped it to an existing data plan. But yes, what he said sounds slightly misleading.

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I think he added/swapped it to an existing data plan. But yes, what he said sounds slightly misleading.

You can add a line to get the tab, you don't have to open another account but it has it's own seperate plan which you pay either $30 or $60, it's not like the $20 you pay for each line after the first 2. If he/she wants to consider paying the $30 or whatever it is to use the mobile hot spot on the evo/epic/ect. and tethering it to that as not having a seperate plan then he can think that but he/she shouldn't make other as misinformed as he/she wants to be.... I just can't stand when people that don't know what they are talking about pipe in to tell someone that they are incorrect.

slopokdave

May 31, 2010
Visit site
You can add a line to get the tab, you don't have to open another account but it has it's own seperate plan which you pay either $30 or $60, it's not like the $20 you pay for each line after the first 2. If he/she wants to consider paying the $30 or whatever it is to use the mobile hot spot on the evo/epic/ect. and tethering it to that as not having a seperate plan then he can think that but he/she shouldn't make other as misinformed as he/she wants to be.... I just can't stand when people that don't know what they are talking about pipe in to tell someone that they are incorrect.

Mmhm.. 10-4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol