is there a way to get movie titles to show?

EpicRavensFan

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I have only had my tab since black Friday, but Ive had a Epic 4g since launch. On either device if you go to the gallery app and the videos section, the titles of the movies dont show up before you play them. The tab and the epic are both great for movies. I used to watch them on the epic before I got my tab and have already watched four movies on the tab. This is a great multi media device, I just want a way to identify the movies without having to click on them first. Thanks.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Not sure about your Epic but on the tab open your gallery then long press on a movie and select more then details and it will show you the movie title.

katmarsc

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
hmm...on my tab I use the "video" app and it has all my movies I put on there with their titles..

I just looked at my apps, there is no "video" app, but if I do a search it shows it? All I have is the gallery app that has my videos. Am I missing something?

EpicRavensFan

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Thank you

Thanks for the reply. I was so used to using the gallery app to watch videos, that i never even checked to see if the tab had a video app. I feel like, duuhhhh. Lol. This app works way better than the gallery because you can actually pause the video and come back to the same spot later.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie