Anyone using ADW Launcher EX on their Tab?

Upright

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
The latest installment of ADW is looking pretty nice....I'm thinking about trying it out. I tried ADW (an Older Version) on my EVO but didn't really feel it was better than Sense and the Sense widgets it also seem to slow my phone down. Thoughts?

jackitoday

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I was thinking of trying it as well. I had Launcher Pro on my Evo, went back to Sense -- but was thinking of taking the adw ex plunge on my tab.

gizzyman

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
thought about trying it, but thinkI will wait till you guys give it a shot :)

I have launcher pro on my tab and its working great. the widgets that were not lining up centered on the screen are now perfect. I think launcher pro is a must for widgets to look great on the tab, see the screen shots in the sticky's, mine is the last one posted, I use beautiful widgets and engadget widget

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I bought it and I'm loving it so far..didn't really care for the default theme, so I downloaded one from the market..

Sent from my SGH-T849 using Tapatalk

Reactions: jackitoday

RC46

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
I'm using ADW Launcher EX on my Tab and between that and Dolphin HD it pretty much makes the Tab perfect.

BTW, ADW Launcher EX is so much better than Launcher Pro

Last edited:

alfredtv

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I am also using it. So far it is the best replacement I have used. I tried the gingerbread launcher and a few others.

The only issue that I have encountered on all launchers is a random prompt to chose the default launcher (I have installed Home Switcher).

Last edited: