Xscope 6 browser any better?

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Just wonder if the xscope6 browser is alot better then the stock web browser on the galaxy tab? I don't have the tab yet, but don't like what I have been reading on it now about freezing up and lagging. Let me know your thoughts.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have not tried xscope6 browser on my Tab but Dolphin HD works great. I bought my Tab the first day it was released and have not had any lag when using. I can only remember ot locking up once when my son was playing angry birdsand then I had to restart it. Overall I'm very satisfied with the Tab and would buy it again.

Reactions: Nchaka

jackitoday

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I would too!!! I'd chose the Tab again anytime! I use dolphin HD as well, although I do occasionally use the stock browser and it is fine as well.

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the replies guys. It just seems that people are saying it is slow to load and freezes with the stock browser,but I am glad to here it is working well.

CaryTheLabelGuy

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I've tried them all, including xscope. Dolphin HD is by far the best and does not freeze up. Put flash on-demand and it scrolls perfectly smooth. Best browser out there. The stock browser would be the worst by far.

IMHO, Dolphin HD is #1 in Android browsers and second would be the stock HTC Sense UI browser(which can only be had on HTC devices like the Evo 4G).

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Ok great. Is there anything else to be concerned about on the Verizon version on the galaxy tab? Thanks for the help as well.