I can send & receive using my G-mail account, but Since I added the same account to the email on the Galaxy, it sent emails (albeit slow ), for 2 days, now will only receive, wont send.

The settings are the same as i used for PC & gmail.

Have never had trouble with issue like this before until the last few weeks. The Internet is extremely slow, even wifi & Bluetooth connections will not hold, always dropping out & it seems to be worldwide , no matter which country i have been in.

But maybe thats for another discussion thread.
    04-04-2015 11:54 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you using the stock Email app to access your Gmail? How well does the Gmail app work? Have you tried removing the Gmail account from your Email app, then adding it back?

Which exact Galaxy Tab do you have? Is it LTE-enabled, or wi-fi only?
    04-05-2015 03:25 AM
    G.day. Tks for the reply. It's a Galaxy Tab S. ...ĹTE.. The Gmail side of it works great.
    It's when I added my business email to the stock email tab that's in the Tablet is when the challenge begun.
    I have also deleted the account from the stock app and re added.but still same deal. Will receive, but won't receive.
    Cheers
    04-05-2015 07:14 AM
    G.day. Tks for the reply. It's a Galaxy Tab S. ...ĹTE.. The Gmail side of it works great.
    It's when I added my business email to the stock email tab that's in the Tablet is when the challenge begun.
    I have also deleted the account from the stock app and re added.but still same deal. Will receive, but won't receive.
    Cheers
    Sorry
    04-05-2015 07:18 PM
    Sorry. The Galaxy Tab will recrive but eont Send
    04-05-2015 07:19 PM
    Is your business email an Exchange Server, or an IMAP/POP3 server? Can you get the exact settings from your work, and confirm that they're entered correctly in your Email app?
    04-05-2015 10:14 PM
    Hi again.

Yeah the business email is a POP3 setup. Have used the exact settings for both incoming & outgoing as per records.

I dont know why it should work on the gmail app ..using the same address & settings, yet wont work on the stock email app... Its only the sending side that is not working..
    04-05-2015 11:15 PM
    Does the company have an IMAP server?
    04-06-2015 02:18 AM
    Tks for your help and patience there B.Diddy. but have come to the end of my tether with it. I have gotten rid of the stock app. Its nothing but CRAP. Have searched playstore and fiund an email app for android that suits pop3
    its calked Mail.Ru Was no need to fill in details of settings. Just typed in my email and oassword and within 30 seconds initially, it gad dienliaded all my emails ftom the server. And HOORAY. can send emsils . NO PROBLEMS.

Cheers guys. Ghanks for the help.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    04-06-2015 06:02 AM
    I'm having the same issue with my Samsung galaxy tab pro and note3.

Can receive emails great but can't send. Get "server not available" error or just sending message failed.
    All of this happened after the last firmware update to lollipop. The devices that have the old firmware still works great!!! All email settings are identical. Tried everything but no go!
    I was told to reload the old version kitkat but I would loose all my data. A tough decision to make!!!
    12-08-2015 09:01 PM
    I'm having the same issue with my Samsung galaxy tab pro and note3.

Can receive emails great but can't send. Get "server not available" error or just sending message failed.
    All of this happened after the last firmware update to lollipop. The devices that have the old firmware still works great!!! All email settings are identical. Tried everything but no go!
    I was told to reload the old version kitkat but I would loose all my data. A tough decision to make!!!
    12-23-2015 12:17 AM