Galaxy Tab unresponsive and hangs every few seconds

CaryTheLabelGuy

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
My G Tab has been pretty flawless until a few days ago. It recently started hanging up every few seconds which is causing scrolling and swiping issues. It also sometimes takes a few seconds to respond to input. I have not installed any new apps lately so I'm not sure what caused this.

Has anybody experienced this? I'm on the verge of a hard reset if this doesn't get better. Its very annoying. I'm also considering taking it back for a warranty exchange, if a hard reset does not help.

I've heard of Galaxy S phones having issues with hanging, is this the same thing? I have an Evo and it never does this.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
My G Tab has been pretty flawless until a few days ago. It recently started hanging up every few seconds which is causing scrolling and swiping issues. It also sometimes takes a few seconds to respond to input. I have not installed any new apps lately so I'm not sure what caused this.

Has anybody experienced this? I'm on the verge of a hard reset if this doesn't get better. Its very annoying. I'm also considering taking it back for a warranty exchange, if a hard reset does not help.

I've heard of Galaxy S phones having issues with hanging, is this the same thing? I have an Evo and it never does this.

I have a fascinate and i never have this problem.... do you have an app killer installed, are you using a launcher replacement ?

CaryTheLabelGuy

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm only running the stock task manager and do not use a replacement launcher. I don't feel the need for a third party task manager. The stock one seems to do just fine. Never tried a replacement launcher though.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm only running the stock task manager and do not use a replacement launcher. I don't feel the need for a third party task manager. The stock one seems to do just fine. Never tried a replacement launcher though.

i mean if it was working flawless then all of a sudden went bad i would say something updated and now you have conflicting code going on , yeah the best option would be a factory restore or start uninstalling apps till you find what it is.

CaryTheLabelGuy

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
i mean if it was working flawless then all of a sudden went bad i would say something updated and now you have conflicting code going on , yeah the best option would be a factory restore or start uninstalling apps till you find what it is.

That's what I was thinking. Something updated and got borked. Im just gonna do a factory reset and start over.

I'm still interested to see how many people have seen this.

Thanks for your help and the quike response.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12