My G Tab has been pretty flawless until a few days ago. It recently started hanging up every few seconds which is causing scrolling and swiping issues. It also sometimes takes a few seconds to respond to input. I have not installed any new apps lately so I'm not sure what caused this.

Has anybody experienced this? I'm on the verge of a hard reset if this doesn't get better. Its very annoying. I'm also considering taking it back for a warranty exchange, if a hard reset does not help.

I've heard of Galaxy S phones having issues with hanging, is this the same thing? I have an Evo and it never does this.
    12-31-2010 03:24 AM
    My G Tab has been pretty flawless until a few days ago. It recently started hanging up every few seconds which is causing scrolling and swiping issues. It also sometimes takes a few seconds to respond to input. I have not installed any new apps lately so I'm not sure what caused this.

Has anybody experienced this? I'm on the verge of a hard reset if this doesn't get better. Its very annoying. I'm also considering taking it back for a warranty exchange, if a hard reset does not help.

I've heard of Galaxy S phones having issues with hanging, is this the same thing? I have an Evo and it never does this.
    I have a fascinate and i never have this problem.... do you have an app killer installed, are you using a launcher replacement ?
    12-31-2010 03:26 AM
    I'm only running the stock task manager and do not use a replacement launcher. I don't feel the need for a third party task manager. The stock one seems to do just fine. Never tried a replacement launcher though.
    12-31-2010 03:30 AM
    I'm only running the stock task manager and do not use a replacement launcher. I don't feel the need for a third party task manager. The stock one seems to do just fine. Never tried a replacement launcher though.
    i mean if it was working flawless then all of a sudden went bad i would say something updated and now you have conflicting code going on , yeah the best option would be a factory restore or start uninstalling apps till you find what it is.
    12-31-2010 03:33 AM
    i mean if it was working flawless then all of a sudden went bad i would say something updated and now you have conflicting code going on , yeah the best option would be a factory restore or start uninstalling apps till you find what it is.
    That's what I was thinking. Something updated and got borked. Im just gonna do a factory reset and start over.

I'm still interested to see how many people have seen this.

Thanks for your help and the quike response.
    12-31-2010 03:38 AM
    That's what I was thinking. Something updated and got borked. Im just gonna do a factory reset and start over.

I'm still interested to see how many people have seen this.

Thanks for your help and the quike response.
    anytime, i think i have an addiction to trying to help people lol good luck
    CaryTheLabelGuy likes this.
    12-31-2010 03:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD