NEW Verizon Tab

Mxh 5891

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Anybody know when the new slightly upgraded galaxy tab is going to be released? I want to get a tab, but am waiting on the official release of the HTC Flyer, and the release date of the GT with 1.2 ghz processor and 4g.

NewAge

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Nope. There's a new 10.1" GT2 with a new forum. We are all waiting to see if they will continue of development of the 7" platform. LG has a new one without a carrier announcement as does HTC.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
The most I've heard is that Verizon is releasing an upgraded SGT soon. As of features or a release date..... nothing. I'm guessing its just going to be an upgrade to the rom... maybe gingerbread or honeycomb hopefully. If it were an upgrade to the hardware I would think all carriers would receive it as its done by Samsung, not just Verizon. Its most likely software related... unless Verizon is speaking of the SGT2 which would be a whole new Tab.

Mxh 5891

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
At CES this year Verizon stated it is going to release an updated galaxy tab with an upgraded 1.2 ghz CPU, i think 5 MP camera on back and 3.2 MP up front. Just wondering if anyone heard anything about when its coming out? It still going to have froyo based on the article I read.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital