Tab Completely Unusable

BigDaddyNandroid

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Within the last week my tab has become unusable. Everything force closes continually...maps, market, launcher and multiple applications. I have tried to uninstall applications, remove accounts, factory reset, formatted sd card and so on. The tab won't let me remove my google account and it tells me to do a factory reset which doesn't work. It may work, but the tab comes up to the samsung screen and sits for 4-5 minutes and when the screen comes on everything is back to the way it was. Any apps that were unistalled are back, accounts are all back etc.

Is there one way to return this thing back out of box condition? Any other suggestions?

Dave

pbk#AC

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Same Problem

I had the exact same problem yesterday. Tried factory reset, deleted backups, nothing worked. Took it back to the store and they could not get it to reset either, so they exchanged it for a new one.

Reactions: BigDaddyNandroid

Cahow

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Yup, sometimes, no matter what, you can sadly get a "stinker". I had that happen to a Canon digital camera. Tried to get that sucka working for an entire weekend; brought it back to Best Buy and they couldn't get it up and running either. Just a fluke; I got a new one and it's liked like a champ these past 4 years!

Regarding my own Gal-Tab; had it 4 months, NEVER had an issue nor a force close...ever! Superb tablet for my uses.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power