Touch Screen Problems

netposer

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Yesterday I noticed when I typed the space bar wasn't registering a space when I tapped it. I felt the vibration but there were quite a few words without spaces in between them.

I rebooted my device, switched keyboards but still there seems to be a problem at the bottom of my screen.

I also noticed I can press the screen at the very bottom of the launcher bar and fell the vibration but nothing happens even though I'm pressing an icon at the bottom.

Is there an app or a way to test and/or calibrate the screen?

netposer

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Yesterday I noticed when I typed the space bar wasn't registering a space when I tapped it. I felt the vibration but there were quite a few words without spaces in between them.

I rebooted my device, switched keyboards but still there seems to be a problem at the bottom of my screen.

I also noticed I can press the screen at the very bottom of the launcher bar and fell the vibration but nothing happens even though I'm pressing an icon at the bottom.

Is there an app or a way to test and/or calibrate the screen?

Turns out it was an issue with "Wave Launcher". I'm assuming it was a problem with the way gestures can be used with the app. I uninstalled Wave Launcher and all is working.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown