So I just ordered a SGT

BaldwiJ7

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Woot.com is selling a Samsung Galaxy Tab Wifi/3G Refurbished for $259.99...no contract, $5 shipping. I decided to get one, I have been looking at getting a tablet for a while now. What do you think...good deal?

rc28a

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Woot.com is selling a Samsung Galaxy Tab Wifi/3G Refurbished for $259.99...no contract, $5 shipping. I decided to get one, I have been looking at getting a tablet for a while now. What do you think...good deal?

Got one too, great price and is exactly what I'm looking for

Nook is to buggy and annoying to use daily.I just need a tablet that works

Ed Witles

May 4, 2011
Visit site
I got it so wifey can have her e-bible and lil one can do angry birds. And whatever else comes to mind.

Will Google Maps work fine w/ just gps? Not that the fam will allow it to be used for such a task... :)

stew1411

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I got it so wifey can have her e-bible and lil one can do angry birds. And whatever else comes to mind.

Will Google Maps work fine w/ just gps? Not that the fam will allow it to be used for such a task... :)

Google maps needs an internet connection. However, there are navigation apps in the market that do not require internet.

Sent from my G-Tab using Tapatalk

rc28a

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Got one too, great price and is exactly what I'm looking for

Nook is to buggy and annoying to use daily.I just need a tablet that works

Yup sick of things like the Power widgets disappearing, or ghost clicks on the screen, force closes. I have the nexus s 4g with the same software loaded and none of these problems exists on it. The nook is a cute tinkering toy but definately not a daily driver. The web brower is so slow and clunky and even with the CPU over clocked. In contrast the WIFI only TAB was smooth as butter and stable as heck.. and this 3G version is even faster CPU wise.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463