Samsung galaxy tab 4 10" Charged at 30% overnight..

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
my Tab was at 28%, then i charged it at over night then i saw only 30%...... i unplugged the charger then it went 29%, i plugged it again then it became 28%, this repeated untill i reched 15%....... I dont know what happened its kinda irritating cuz i cant use my tab anymore... any solutions?? Thanks ^^

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! When it's plugged into a wall outlet, is there any indication that the device is charging?

The cable and/or wall charging plug might be faulty. Try different ones.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like the battery is on its last legs. Especially considering that you let it drop all the way down to 28%. Do you do that regularly? (That will kill it in a year or two.) 40% is about panic time if you want the battery to last - charge it or turn it off at that point.

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
My charger isnt faulty niether the cable cuz i just bought them, btw thanks for the greeting ^^.... it always indicates that the device is charging, ive also tried to use different chargers and outlest but the result is still the same...

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
I dont do it much, but it stucks at 30% when i dont unplugg it, it uncharges at a verry fast rate that i cant even use it... ive only been using it for less then a year soo i dont know what happened.... thanks for that i think ill just buy a new battery for the tablet ^^

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty