Samsung confirms official 5.0.2 in development For tab4

skid_

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Samsung already released the Android 5.0.2 Lollipop update for the Galaxy Tab S family last month and also the Galaxy NotePRO 12.2 today. What about the Galaxy Tab 4 family ?

Well, T-Mobile's official website has just confirmed that Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 official Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Update is currently in under Manufacturer Development which means the update hits the "In-Development" stage.

This confirms that Samsung is currently working on developing the Lollipop update for the Galaxy Tab 4 family, this is good news for the Tab 4 users. We currently have no info which of the Tab 4 family will get the update first (Tab 4 7.0 - Tab 4 8.0 - Tab 4 10.1) but they all will receive the same update.

The Update will be very similar to the one on the Galaxy Tab S, including a New TouchWiz UI for tablets with Material Design, New Notifications panels, New lock-screen, improved muti-tasking mode along with various bug fixes and performance improvements.

skid_

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Galaxy Tab 4 Series

Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 5.0.2 Lollipop [In-Development]

Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 LTE 5.0.2 Lollipop [In-Development]

Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 5.0.2 Lollipop [In-Development]

Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE 5.0.2 Lollipop [In-Development]

Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 5.0.2 Lollipop [In-Development]

Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 LTE 5.0.2 Lollipop [In-Development]

Last edited:

weblauch

May 4, 2015
Visit site
Can't wait for it

Is this really true??? I read a lot of other websites with lists, where I couldn't find the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1! But I trust you... Can't wait for it!😊🕛

Last edited:

redcat22

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: Can't wait for it

Meh, call me skeptical. I don't see how an update for T-Mobile devices has anything to do with Verizon customers. This is all coming from sources other than Verizon and Samsung. I'll believe it if/when it actually happens.

skid_

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: Can't wait for it

Not sure what you are saying in your statement, if you click the link it takes you to the official samsung site stating it's in development it has nothing to do with t mobile or verizon? can you give more info as I am missing what you have said.

For me I cannot see the point in sites keeping saying it may or may not get an update, and samsung should just give a clear yes or no for older devices.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney