Wifi network doesn't show up

Christina Kinne

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
I've had my galaxy tab 4 10.1 for a while now and haven't had any issues with it. But recently, I moved to a new apartment and my new wifi network isn't even showing up. Plenty of other networks are showing up in the building and i am still able to connect to wifi networks when i go to a cafe. My wifi works fine with all other apple/android devices. I've tried everything: reset the router, changed the security type, factory reset my tablet, turned the router off and on. I heard that changing the channels might work and I know how to change them, just not sure what to change them to without messing anything up. Suggestions? BTW am in Prague and have a Zyxel P-660HN-T3A. And yes, I have corrected the time zone too.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Changing the channel on your network will not affect any of your other connected devices (but just in case, write down the current channel in case you need to go back to it). Now, are you sure that network is on a supported frequency? If your tablet doesn't support 5GHz networks, for instance, those won't show on the tablet but will show on supported devices.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae