Has anyone replaced a battery for a Samsung tablet? I thought the first place to check would be at samsung.com - but there's nothing on a battery & no info on ordering or where to find/order a new battery.

I called Samsung and they said why didnt you go to samsungparts.com? I went to that site and searched on model SM-T530 but no battery. I emailed them and they sent me info on a battery for a phone, I emailed back and said I am looking for a battery for a tablet model SM-T530NU, I thought this was fairly clear, then they said to contact Samsung. Doesnt anyone ever replace a battery for a tablet?

I found a few at amazon ranging from $20 - $65 but wanted to check if anyone had a recommendation on a manufacturer or if I am missing something obvious & looking in the wrong place.

Thanks a bunch for any help!
    08-15-2015 01:38 PM
    Watch this video to give you an idea how to do it, but don't buy battery from them as it's overpriced

New OEM battery is plenty on Ebay like this one:
    New OEM Battery EB-BT530FBU/C For Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 T530 T531 T535 P5220

But be aware that most battery drained problem from Samsung tablets is not from battery but battery connector on mainboard.
    If you don't see any difference with new battery, the battery connector on mainboard need to be re soldered.
    08-15-2015 07:07 PM
    Thanks. This is my first tablet and I wanted to know about battery replacement for it, didnt think finding a new battery was more complicated than replacing a phone battery. I've had it a year and the tablet is taking longer to charge but I didnt want to wait until I needed a battery to know how/where I can find a replacement.
    08-16-2015 07:48 AM