have a new a new tab 4 and have been trying to sync this to my existing microsoft account calender, have been struggling with this
    05-04-2015 12:26 PM
    Try the latest Samsung Smart Switch pc program. Some versions for earlier Samsungs have an Outlook sync tab.

Prior to the newer Smart Switch, Samsung Kies did sync with older Outlook versions for me, and newer versions for other, though not all users.

You can add an online Outlook Calendar to S-Planner calendars, and use the latest Microsoft Apps including Outlook which includes email and calendar, One Drive, One Note, Office Mobile, Microsoft Account and Bing. You may need to adjust your email and / or MS account if you previously only synced offline to a pc, but I am not on top of all things Microsoft or MS Exchange etc.
    Try the latest Samsung Smart Switch pc program. Some versions for earlier Samsungs have an Outlook sync tab.

Prior to the newer Smart Switch, Samsung Kies did sync with older Outlook versions for me, and newer versions for other, though not all users.

You can add an online Outlook Calendar to S-Planner calendars, and use the latest Microsoft Apps including Outlook which includes email and calendar, One Drive, One Note, Office Mobile, Microsoft Account and Bing. You may need to adjust your email and / or MS account if you previously only synced offline to a pc, but I am not on top of all things Microsoft or MS Exchange etc.
    05-04-2015 12:46 PM