Have a tab4 7.0, some apps that need WiFi work some don't, some widgets and games the same. Every time I need to go on the Internet or use a WiFi app I have to forget the network and reenter the password so I can use it, which is highly annoying when I may be in half a dozen places in 1 day. WiFi indicator on homescreen says it receiving data but on WiFi tab it says connection is locked??? this has only happened over the last week or so has worked fine on multiple networks for last 6 months with no issues.
    05-25-2015 05:35 AM
    you have a wi-fi modem router, I can safely assume. Did you buy it outright or renting monthly thru Internet provider?? I bought my own, ,vertical reasonable, considering it pays for itself in less than half a year.Haven't had any problems. Don't understand why you need wifi for some apps and password your way into the system. WiFi will receive signals,,,,are they too weak to accommodate, or your system needs a tweak for thsee transfers.Connection might lock w/incorrect or too many attempts with password. Possibly contact your Internet provider and they should be able to troubleshoot your problem.That's part of what you pay for monthly. Peace out
    09-13-2015 06:25 PM