when i turn on my tablet it`s black but when i turn it off it still makes the sound that it makes when you turn off your tablet but when i turn it on the screen gets grey so when i turn it off its completely black and it makes the sound that it makes when you turn off your Samsung tablet 4.
    03-28-2016 06:45 PM
    It sounds like a hardware failure of some sort.
    03-28-2016 09:08 PM
    Hi Bernardo!

Did the device experience a drop/fall or exposure to liquids? Sounds like the LCD screen is bad. If you didn't drop it, and its fairly new, its worth sending off to samsung for repair. I had a samsung galaxy s6 active that I dropped and the LCD screen when out immediately. I sent it off to them and told them about the fall, being careful to articulate the fall was from only a couple of feet, and that Samsungs Products should be better than that. They fixed it no charge and sent it back.

Its worth a try, and they won't fix it unless they do it without cost to you, or they call you an let you know they'll charge you, and if you choose not to pay, they'll ship it back to you at no cost. I called them they confirmed that before I shipped to them.

Hope this helps!

Chris
    03-28-2016 09:16 PM
    Is it fully charged? Plug in the charger till the battery is full...mine does that occasionally even when it said like 30 percent full before quitting suddenly on me. Then I restart it. Mine is on it's way out, I think. I'm no expert, tho...good luck.
    03-28-2016 09:54 PM