Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7in will not charge Please help!!!!!!!!

Jun 9, 2016
Visit site
My Samsung Tab 4 7.0in tablet doesn't want to charge or turn on. When I connect it to charge nothing happens and like in a couple seconds the battery appears like its loading then it turns off and a couple of seconds later the same thing happens and it keeps doing that when I have it charging can someone please help I would really appreciate it.

Last edited:

Lee Christina

May 4, 2016
Visit site
Have you tried with other charger??? If you tried but still not restart, your device rom may be fail. You try press Home+volume up+power to restart your device

Quport99

Jun 9, 2016
Visit site
My old kindle had the same problem. Turns out the internal charging port was broken. Try taking apart your tablet (tutorial recomended) and checking that out

Dngrsone

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Using a bright light source and some kind of magnification, look into the charging port of the tablet and see if it is damaged or if there is corrosion or foreign material (often lint).

It may be that you can just clean out the connector and solve the problem.

If so, use a jet of air, or if you need to dislodge foreign materiel or corrosion, then I recommend a toothpick, something not too hard or metallic.

Jun 9, 2016
Visit site
I cleaned it and it does the same thing but I did look inside the charging port and it does look damaged thank you I'm going to replace it I hope it's only that

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463