Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 won´t charge, just vibrates

Flarus

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys, I´ve got a problem with my Samsung Galaxy Tab4 7.0, which I´ve been using without any problems for almost a year. I just can´t charge it. When I try to, there is no charging icon on the display, the tab just stays dead and vibrates, with interval around two seconds or so. When I first encountered this issue a few days ago, I still had few per cent in battery left, but during last days, when I tried to solve the problem, the battery got totally flat so now I´m not able to turn the device on until I figure out the charging problem. I have tried another charger, another wall plug, nothing worked. I have also tried some button combinations like Power + Volume Up + Home etc, nothing changed. It puzzles me because I think that if the problem was wrong battery, it will be dead completely, and not making vibrations time to time. I would be grateful for any advices on what may be causing the problem or what to try next. Thanks

Dngrsone

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Hrm. My first though is you have either damage or debris in the connector on your device. You would need some sort of magnification and a bright light source to examine this. The power leads are the larger ones in the middle. If there is lint, dirt or other debris packed into the back of the socket, then that may be preventing the cord from plugging in all the way.

If it is only debris, then use compressed air and a soft object to dislodge it (I often use a wooden cotton swab stick, broken so there is a long thin point).

If there is damage, then you would have to get that fixed somehow, obviously.

Flarus

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, I have done some checking - haven´t seen any mentionable debris though. I guess that all the symptoms are pointing out a damaged connector.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21