HDMI adapter?

Hovercraft

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know which HDMI adapters might be compatible with the Tab4? There are so many, its confusing! Would one that works for Tab3 work for the Tab4?

Thanks in advance for your help!
This is my first tablet so if you have any tips/tricks I'm all ears as well :)

cognus

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
you'll need a good MHL adapter. they vary a lot so I would google around for one that has a proven reputation, irrespective of whether on Galaxy T4 or not.

I'm interested in the results. this has been an area strangely lacking scrutiny IMHO. There is a brilliant youtube/twitter/etc contributor going by the name of "Cold FusTion" that did some excellent demo work on the Note 3 when it first hit the streets, as it was a bit of a revolution tech-wise [4 not much better]. he demoes superb HDTV connectivity and way more, but aside from that one smart guy, the rule of thumb is "fail".
With PC's/laptops, this is so simple - even a bad laptop bought for $70 off ebay can usually sync right up - especially the AMD 'APU" based ones from the past 4 years or so.
in Android-land the "stick PC" has been around for years now but still very much a "toy" needing a lot of hands-on, custom ROMs, etc just to muster the mere basics

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance